I am pleased to announce a new release of Knights.
New features include:
- All quests can now be played as team games. (The House Colours determine whether a game is a team game or not; there is no separate “team” game type any more.)
- Invisible knights are now shown with a transparency effect, and you can see invisible knights on your own team.
- Added a Quest Requirements display in-game. This is a handy reminder of what you are supposed to be doing in each quest.
- On Windows, Knights now uses DirectX for rendering by default (and falls back to SDL if DirectX is not available). This should reduce CPU usage for those with up-to-date Windows versions.
- Many other bug fixes and improvements, see release notes for full details.
As usual the game can be downloaded from http://www.knightsgame.org.uk/download.html, where you will also find the full release notes.
Knights is a multiplayer dungeon bashing game. Players must explore randomly generated dungeons and compete to solve various quests. For more information please visit http://www.knightsgame.org.uk/.