News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Promoting Knights

Started by Julian, February 18, 2014, 02:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julian

Here's my Knights t-shirt: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product2.aspx?number=1260489969. It has the "Winner" screen on the front and a screenshot and Amiga Knights logo on the back.

Stephen

Good work :) I might post a link to this on the blog, maybe a few more people will notice it that way.

(Sorry about the "newbielink" thing, by the way. That was an anti-spam feature - basically new members were not allowed to post links for their first few posts. I've just disabled that, since spam doesn't seem to be as much of a problem nowadays.)

K9

Julian, did you design it, I mean the concept and layout?

Very fascinating!  I'm ashamed to think I never imagined this idea for a t-shirt.

I'm a super fan, I will very likely purchase that one or print my own variation (one that would somehow visualize Commodore/Amiga computer logo, with every other new playable platform logo, for example, although I realize there are probably legal complications with mass public marketing of my design, since Amiga technically still in business & Windows, Linux might object), not likely an issue for your design, can't imagine Kalle objecting.

Being cheeky, not meaning to be critical in any way, for my back side screenshot, I would like about 6 players shown swarming around same room, battling one of each monster, with a book sitting on a pentagram, and the same color Knight as front logo, taking a swing at the book with a wand (thus being the Winner).   LOL... Asking too much?  Just trying to be funny and add my creative 2 cents to your already excellent brilliance    8)

Good to see Stephen endorses usage of his website branding = publicity = awesome!

If I choose to buy the cafepress shirt you displayed, I am curious, what does the fine print on the back of shirt say?  I can't read it from image.

Thank you for presenting this,  I truly love it, and sharing it now with everyone I know that plays, or used to play, or might be interested.

Julian

Well, my dad designed it. I came up with the idea, he put everything on.  ;D That does sound like a good idea, having many players on the back , and I will ask my dad about adding it. ;) On the back, it says the makers of knights, for Amiga and P.C. :D

Julian

Another thing I must say, I would really, really, really, really, really, really, like to have a new and improved knights editor. I think their should be a button on the knew one that says something like,"Play knights with personal dungeon rooms". If you do this,  will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Stephen

That's a lot of o's :D

Yeah, well, I would like a new Knights editor too, but the problem is, I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment. So I don't think it's going to happen any time soon, unfortunately. Maybe in a few months - we'll have to see how it goes. Sorry about that.

Julian

That's to bad, but at least your trying. I heard you were a solar physicist... Is it true?

Stephen

I used to be, you can see my research at http://www.solarflare.org.uk/research/index.html

I gave that up to follow a programming / software development career.

Julian

Julian

I just posted a video trailer for Knights to Youtube: http://youtu.be/ApDSBIc-SzE

K9

Wow, Brilliant, Nicely Done!  Love the music too.

As a long time Knights fan, and regular player, Thank you for puttng that together and sharing via youtube, Should reach a huge audience and peak interest in the game.

Very impressive.  8)

Julian

I started a Facebook page for Knights: https://www.facebook.com/marjolaknights.

I hope that is okay.

Stephen

No problem as far as I am concerned :)

Julian

I am thinking of a new thing to add in to knights. Something like a box, you can push it around, or destroy it.

David

~ Support knights here.