News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New screen layout with Player List

Started by Stephen, November 13, 2009, 07:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

I've been working on adding the Player List that's been suggested recently. In doing so I had to rearrange the in-game screen layout a bit, in order to make room for the player list. See below for screenshot of the new layout. Let me know what you think of it.

duke

Majora,The Goddess Mocker

I like that better than what we have now! when you use a scroll or potion and can see all the players it would be neat if up by there name you could see the color maybe add a new scroll like "Scroll of the know it all" then next to there name you see there HP, Status, current weapon, number of traps, and the number of throwing daggers on hand using the icons that are already ingame so all that would be needed is code :D

Stephen

I like that idea of showing extra stats when you read a certain scroll. Perhaps we could show this information when looking in a crystal ball, as well. It would make crystal balls a bit more interesting.

Showing the colours is a good idea too. Also, maybe the entry for yourself should be highlighted somehow (perhaps written in bold or something).

Allotriophagy

I like the idea about the crystal ball. Anything to do with them is nice!

Is it possible to change the way Wand of Securing works? As it is now, it does no damage but kinda holds someone in place, so they get spammed with it whilst the other person tries to drop their weapon and attack fast enough.

Maybe make it do normal sword damage and remove the tiny freeze effect?

OR! Make it paralyze the target AND give them invulnerability for anything between 2 and 10 seconds.

Stephen

Yes, rpr mentioned he didn't like that stun effect as well. I'll try and fix that sometime. I'm thinking it should probably do slightly less damage than a normal sword blow, to compensate for its faster speed.