News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Mod] Heroes

Started by ImpassIve, October 18, 2012, 09:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moo

Quote from: ImpassIve_rus on October 25, 2012, 05:18:22 PM
The game finishes with "Win" message as soon as anybody dies, because obviously there is no 'opponents' (members of other teams) alive.
Yes, it would be nice if there was something that could be set that would prevent that. This would also mean that for multiplayer, killing the other player(s) wouldn't mean you'd automatically win.

ImpassIve

Heroes v1.1 is out

Since Knights version 22 was released, I had to make some changes in code to save compatibility.

Note what:

1) "Heroes++" is now the only available mission type (basic "Heroes" was removed).

2) I had some thoughts about ranking and money systems. They are in the game now, but they have no purpose yet.
You can disable these annoying notifications by editing "config.lua" file.

Happy New Year everyone!

K9

ImpassIve_rus, I'm embarrassed to say I finally had time to really spend some time in this Heroes ++ v1.1 mod and actually enjoy completing a few games. 

Although I quickly checked it out some 5 months ago, I'm just saying it now, ditto to Stephen's comments - very fun and interesting single-player quest with your custom ideas.

Thank you!

Also, missing you and Romanio on the weekend quests - hopefully see you both again sometime...

ImpassIve

K9, thank you!)

Anyway, I can't promise anything right now.
I have really much trouble with exams right now and I'm already close to panic...))

So I still can't continue developing any mods and/or attend weekly games in near future.

Ushiri

I cant actually find the "toolbox mod". the link to that download is not there.. or at least not in the first post about the subject. where can I get it ?
would love to try your mod.

K9

Quote from: Ushiri on August 22, 2013, 01:27:33 PM
I cant actually find the "toolbox mod". the link to that download is not there.. or at least not in the first post about the subject. where can I get it ?

I'll respond since ImpassIve_Rus has been offline for awhile, internet issues.

There is a sticky forum on main page that contains all mods in nice organization to find, with links, setup by doublejack.  Here is the menu path:

Knights Forum » General Category » Knights Discussion » mod list

Thank you...

ImpassIve

Quote from: Ushiri on August 22, 2013, 01:27:33 PM

Also, you could find it in my signature (yes, that's a link to the corresponding forum thread):

ImpassIve

Not a real update, but since it is compatible with Romanio's Rat Rider mod now, I removed corresponding restrictions from code.