Main Menu

My Online scedule

Started by David, January 15, 2015, 05:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

If you want my scedule look in the comments.  :D
~ Support knights here.

Julian

So the forum doesn't get cluttered with scheduling games, there's a webpage dedicated for just that:   http://www.knightsgame.org.uk/server_list.php

Enter a date and time for a game, and other players "vote" to let you know they'll be there.

The times are in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time),  8 hours ahead of Pacific time (PDT).  If you want to play at 6:00 PM PDT, put "1000" hours (11:00 AM GMT).  For 9:00 PM PDT, put "1300" hours (1:00 PM GMT).

David

Okay then, I won't go on writing this on the forum  :) .
~ Support knights here.

David

Sorry, I'll be late today for the server....
~ Support knights here.

K9

Thanks for Julian mentioning the server_list page, one of Stephen's great site features.

David, scheduling games and finding other players to be online at the same place, same time, even worldwide, had always been a challenge within Knights, since the fan base is much less than most online games.

Thanks for joining the forum and hope we'll see you in the games sometime.  For the most hardcore fans, we have found Saturday the convenient day (across 3 international regions) and players range from 2-10 (mostly 2-4, occasionally more).

You'll typically see my server_list entry (although I sometimes don't get it officially posted until later in the week), it's a fairly reliable time to find other players.

Thanl you for all your posts...