News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How about a weekly/monthly game?

Started by duke, April 02, 2010, 10:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duke

Hey.

Since the other thread is most likely quiet and just made for one game, i made another.
I just had a small idea on playing together more organized. Since there is no fixed time, when there are players on the server, I think we should make out a date, when all of us join and play.

This could be something like the 2. or 3. saturday/sunday in the month. The only thing we should really think about, are the different time zones. So there has to be a time, that is good for everyone.

Also it could be an idea, if we put this dates on the main site or the blog with a countdown.

What do you think about it?

Stephen

I sort of tried that, but not very many people turned up last time. And, we ended up splitting into several 2- and 3-player games, rather than one big multiplayer game. So it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped.

I guess we could try again, if people are interested?

Lord Mattman

try it agian i well try and get some people from the isle of wight to play
M@man

boredrich

yes definately try again I would love to try it to be honest I wasnt aware there was a forum on the game I just played my first live game against a real life person instead of a room of zombies  8) totally hooked and we have got to get more players online this is fantastic

Lord Mattman

yer it is alot better with real people i hope to have another game soon
M@man