WOW!! I can't believe I have Knights on my PC!! anyone wanna game?

Started by Knightie, March 01, 2012, 09:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knightie

I was amazed this game was here! I did a random search while I was surfing Google and came across this. I remember this when me and my friend played this back in around 1995 on his Amiga and was great fun! I believe it was in an Amiga special buy pack of 100 games and most of the other games sucked but this one stood out as good. Had many hours fun against each other on it.

I would like to thank the person who got this little game working for the PC and for making it playable across the internet!

So do any of you guys play occasionally online? I would much like to join in any games if you have any planned. I did not expect many to be here as this game was certainly not mainstream so anyone who does play it I would like to join them in a game if they are willing.

Ty.

Romanio(Rus)

Very glad that you joined us :D
Of course, those who play the game is not very much, but it is exactly six people, and possibly more ...
http://www.knightsgame.org.uk/server_list.php -here you can see all upcoming games (which are usually held on weekends) and how many people are playing on the server.
We will be glad to see you in game and in this forum ;)

K9

<Cheers>  Seconds on the welcoming committee...

Glad to see you here, scan the forum to get some back ground and entertainment from the fan base to date.

I look forward to seeing you online weekends, I try to make it to every scheduled and regular game.