News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Whats next on the agenda?

Started by Majora,The Goddess Mocker, December 04, 2009, 03:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kester

Quote from: K9 on December 19, 2009, 04:00:39 AM
PS.. Thank you Kester for Facebook outreach..!

If anyone wants Admin rights on that page just join and message me.

Also: can I suggest a timed game option?  Not many multiplayer games really need it but it would open the possibility for a single player option.  You could potentially use this to unwrap the tutorial i.e tutorial mode is just one player with hints switched on; single play mode is one player with the timer switched on.  This also provides a intermediate stage for new players between tutorial and multiplayer so it could improve player retention.

Stephen

A timed game mode sounds interesting, thanks for the idea. I actually added a single player mode the other day (as someone requested it) but you are right that a timer would make it a lot more interesting. It should be very easy to add, as well.

Kester

I'm trying to keep my ideas economical. :D

Lord Mattman

I was thinking water if you were walking in it the water would make you walk slower what do u think
M@man

K9

Nice idea L M, I've been reading & writing through the blogs & forums from the beginning, and don't recall water ever being mentioned, at least off-hand.  Would be cool feature in the form of a mote and practical to program, graphically simple I think.  The mote could be crossed (as you said slowly) unlike the chasm.  Another idea springs to mind of piranhas,crocs/gators lurking about.  It's possible somebody brought up water before, but I only remember thoughts about fire.  So while we're on the elements, let's add a little wind in some of the corridors (easily coded), would be cool just before a roaming swarm of bats fly by our heads.

I look forward to getting a server back active and getting into some games with you!