Issues with players being eliminated
|Reported by:||stephen||Owned by:||stephen|
|Release Notes:||Fixed a number of bugs with players being eliminated from the game. Also, eliminated players are no longer shown as "blank screens" when observing; instead, the left/right scrolling just skips over eliminated players entirely.|
Description (last modified by stephen)
When players get eliminated from duel to the death games there are several bugs. I have collected these together into a single ticket.
- When you scroll through the players after the game has ended, the "loser" message sometimes shows up in the wrong colour.
- The last player to get eliminated disappears from the player list (therefore you can't see how many kills and deaths they had at the end of the game). (Used to be #133)
- At the end of the game, after players must click the mouse to indicate they are "ready", sometimes it seems that some players mouse clicks are not being recognized, and therefore we have to wait until it times out before it goes back to the quest selection screen. Should check this.
- Sometimes we get multiple "player has been eliminated" messages (#36 notwithstanding).
- Observers (and eliminated players) are allowed to scroll through the players by pressing left and right arrow keys. However, eliminated players appear in the list, as completely "black" screens. Suggest that they either shouldn't appear at all, or perhaps a "Loser" screen should appear instead of just black. (See also #164) (Old ticket number #125)
Change History (7)
comment:7 Changed 23 months ago by stephen
- Release Notes set to Fixed a number of bugs with players being eliminated from the game. Also, eliminated players are no longer shown as "blank screens" when observing; instead, the left/right scrolling just skips over eliminated players entirely.
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.