News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New mod ideas.

Started by David, January 14, 2015, 05:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

It took me a long while to come up with an idea for a mod. Here's some for you!
Ideas:Minotaurs,Wolfs,Bandits,dragons,trolls,fire people,ice people,Elven bandits,Dwarf Bandits,Dark Elven bandits,Shield,Wand of fireball,Wand of Iceball, Wand of boulder , Wand of Shock ball,Wand of conjure helping zombie,Wand of conjure helping bat,Wand of Alchemy (Says what a potion is.)
, Wand of possession , Wand of mind-control , Wand of Sage (Shows what a scroll is.), Wand of Mage (Shows what a ruin is.), Wand of Magic (Says what all is.),Shock poeple, Steampunk cyborg, Steampunk robots, And more to come.
~ Support knights here.

Julian

David, I posted a collection of links to resources that helped me with Knights modding here: https://www.facebook.com/marjolaknights/posts/929580530387593

Julian

What is a ruin: " Wand of Mage (Shows what a ruin is.)"

K9

Welcome to the Knights forum, David.

You have some great mod ideas, would love to see them in the dungeons someday.

A few of the creatures have been discussed on the forum, search for Troll and Dragon.

There is also Heroes a single player mod (by ImpassIve_rus) with trollish character.

Some mods exist for multiwand too (different color graphic by type), but your thoughts on showing all magic spells and potions types while holding certain wand sounds awesome.

Julian, I've seen runes in some mystical games, like talismans or sacred objects that bestow powers.