Knights Server Listing - Not showing correct Counter of active players

Started by K9, May 08, 2013, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K9

Hello Stephen,

When you get a spare moment, please add this issue to your TRAC as urgent.  I tried to logon, but didn't have time to recall my password (or didn't even remember if that is preferred way to report an error).

Moo & I have noticed a significant decrease in weekly drop-in players (that's normal in the ebb & flow of course), but then I noticed the Server List (both on your Server_list schedule site as well as the internet game logon screen always shows "0" zero players, even when at least 1 is active in the lobby and/or a game.

I'm not sure when that started occuring, but didn't notice it before last couple of weeks or so.

Hopefully you'll have a chance to check it out, not sure if a link reset or something is stuck.

Thank you.

Stephen

Sorry, only just noticed this post.

I do not know what the problem is, but I just rebooted the server and this seems to have fixed it. :)

Please let me know if there are any more problems.

K9

Excellent, thank you very much for the reset.
Yes, listing does show correct active user count.

See you around sometime...  8)

K9

Quote from: Stephen on May 11, 2013, 12:07:33 PM
Sorry, only just noticed this post.

I do not know what the problem is, but I just rebooted the server and this seems to have fixed it. :)

Please let me know if there are any more problems.

Hello Stephen, I hope all is well for you lately.

Miss seeing you online from time to time, but I understand busy schedules, just want to send the shout out...

We had some new visitors last month, then noticed past 2 weeks nobody appeared, realized the server link players online is false zero again.

Guessing that it's possible some folks don't login if they don't see the counter with Moo & I active in server_list.

Thank you in advance, when you get a chance to reset it again, much appreciated.

Stephen

Sorry about that. I have reset again now.

At some point I will have to figure out why it keeps doing this...