News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Knights forum is up and running!

Started by Stephen, October 26, 2009, 08:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

As you can see the Knights forum has been created and is ready to go!

At the moment it's basically a standard Simple Machines Forum install. We can consider customizing things later perhaps, but for now there are just the following three forums:

1) Announcements - this is for me to post news about new releases and such like. Users can post replies here but not create new topics.

2) Knights Discussion - for discussing anything related to the game.

3) General Discussion - anything off topic goes here.

If there is lots of traffic then I'll consider creating more forums, but initially we'll stick to the above three and see how it works out.

There are no official "forum rules" as such (beyond the standard SMF user agreement), but please use your common sense, keep things civilized etc... and we'll make up rules as we go along if we need to  :)

In the meantime, have fun and let me know if there are any problems...

K9

I like the way you think...  8)

Stephen, please put any Beta versions on your main website home page, soon as possible, if it's okay with you.  I have a few teenagers ready to spread the word around, and could generate a surge of interest.  I want to be sure they can download the new multiplayer version easily on front page of main link (for simplicity), whenever you're ready.

duke

Nice. Saw this forum tonight, but just registered. Now let the posting begin. :)
I will create 2-3 Topics today, with various things -> Quest Ideas, Bugs in the Beta Version and Gameplay Ideas.