News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Apologies for downtime.

Started by Stephen, May 13, 2012, 12:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

Had some trouble with the server today, it was down for (I think) a few hours.

I've fixed the problem and things should be back to normal now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

K9

I didn't notice the Knights server down, but on the subject of Downtime - wanted to send a note to Pete (for today Saturday 5/13 at 16:30...

Impassive and Romanio played some games with me, lot of fun.

Then Pete showed up and ironically those two guys had to leave, so it was just Pete & I chatting.

I was about to suggest a game with two of us, when my home power 'blinked' and shut me offline for a about a minute.

By the time I got back online I think Pete was just logging out - 'probably had impression that I just bailed without notice'.

So I'm just letting you know Pete, sorry I missed you there, wasn't my fault that I dropped out, was going to keep playing, maybe others would have shown up eventually.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you again sometime.

Stephen

Update.

We are still experiencing some intermittent problems, this seems to be caused by a faulty USB stick causing data corruption issues. I have ordered a replacement USB stick, this should arrive early next week.

In the meantime, the server does seem to be working at the moment, but I suspect it could fail at any time. Hopefully it will hold up for tomorrow's game!